Monday, January 26, 2009

Omg, like what a bitch

So theres this new girl in school who goes by the name Bennie

I'm like, mad jelous of her because shes totally more emo than me.

She goes aroudn cutting her boobs in class and all the guys be looking and yelling, OMFG TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT with teh teacher yelling behind them.

She also writes the most emoiest poems like, evar

her latest poem that was on the bathroom wall was

I WILL HORRIFICLY SPAWN BROKEN EGGSHELLS FROM THE BAKERY DOWN THE STREET ADN MAKE THEM FLY AROUND CUTTING YOUR FLESH WHILE THE SHELLS CUT OFF THE BALLS FROM THE MALE AND PUT THEM IN BAKING BATTER WHILE THE FEMALES WILL COOK ME SOME BROWNIES BECAUSE IM HUNGRY AS FUCK.

She like, not only was the biggest emo in school, she was also the biggest bully too

She took this kid's lunch money so she could buy marbles so she can throw them at this one kid so she can jack his pistol so she can rob the bank.

shes like, so fucking badass.

She went up to me one day and asked how I was doing.

I flicked her off and was like

"bitch, get the fahk away from meehs"

and she was like

"bitch wtfux, i tryin to be coo witchu and wtfux"

and i was like

"getcho need a perm lookin ass outta here"

then she got really pissed off and was like

"BITCH NO YOU DII'NT"

and I was like "BITCH I DIIT"

then she took off her belt.

I took out my belt.

She took out her hat.

I took out my hat.

She took off her earrings.

I took off my earings.

She took off her high heels.

I took off my high heels.

She rubbed her makeup off.

I rubbed my makeup off.

She took off her tampon.

I took off the rolled up red soak paper towel out of my ass.

She tackled me and scratched my nose and I pushed her away and I pinched her nipples as she screamed "OMFGUX DAT HURTS LIKE SHIETT"

then she pinched my niplpes and i was like
"OMFG DAT DOES HURTS LIKE SHIETT"

then I grabbed my knife.

She grabs her machete.

I was like "Wtfux wheres da hells you git dat"

and she was like "betch dis be my emo knife"

and I was like "holy shiets you hardcore as fuhks"

then she came up and slashed my right arm off.

I was like "OMFGUX YOU FUCKIN SLASHED OFF MY RIGHT ARM"

then I laid in my puddle of blood.

I licked it so I could get it back in my body.

Which is stupid because if I suck it up it won't go back in because i'll just shit/pee it out.

then she was also laying next to me and tried to drink up my blood.

I was like "omg, you likes mah shit too?"

then she was like "ohh yeahh dis shit be on fire"

and im like "omfuxinggod like, i totally know what you mean"

then i was about to kiss her thennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

i twisted her titties again and jumpe dup

i was like

"YEAH BITCH!!!! I DA HARDCORE EMO NOW!"

then next I remembered was lieing in the nurses office with a machete in my belly.

No comments: