Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hmmmmm school lunch part 1

I got to be the lunch lady today at school! :DD

I got the regular lunch lady sick when I kissed her the other day and I had blisters all over my lips.

I dunno where the blisters came from though, but I saw the same blisters on my fathers YOUKNOWWHAT.

The principal told me to serve meatloaf surprise because he said thats the only thing that the kids are allowed to eat because the last time someone had a meal besides meatloaf, he died of the bird flu.

I had to put on my fishing net on my head because i couldnt find a hair net since they didn't have one my size.

I was going to make the meatloaf and was looking around for the recipie book for meatloaf.

i couldn't find any recipie for meatloaf anywheres

the kids were coming into for lunch in 20 minutes and I had to do somethin or else they'll eat me.

then I had an idea!

I got my trusty cutting knife and carved into my skin and released the meat into a baking pan.

I got the meat from my wrists, my thigh, my ass, my stomach, my ears, anywhere that's tasty from a chicken.

The kids came ina nd I served them food and adding red sauce to it.

btw the red sauce is blood. tehehehehehehehehehehe.

No comments: