Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Andy and the librarian

Today I had to go to the library to look up about oysters for my biology project

this is suppose to be a group project but my 5 other male partners told me that if I don't do the work myself, they'll keep spanking me.

I usually wouldn't do the work with those kinda threats but my mom told me if i don't do the work, i'll have to clean my dads ear with my tongue.

I went to the library and met Mrs. Finch, the librarian took her hand out of her pants and smacked me.

she said WHAT ARE YOU DOING HER?????? WHY ARE YOU BACK HERE???????????

last week I got banned from the library for masturbating to the harry potter books in the back room.

theres just something about a lonely english boy who has to play with his wooden stick that just turns me on.

she said GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERERERE CANT YOU SEE IM BUSY?>????
she stuck her hand back in her pants and had a nauseaic look on her face.

I dunno why but she looked so hot at that moment.

i wanted to get in between those 80 year old ancient legs and just be an archaeologist and study the ruins within.

Theres been a rumor that she's a virgin because she can never ever ever get a man because she said shes HIV positive but she's been diagnosed with HIV 60 years ago so no one knows wtf shes talkin abuot.

I put my face where she slapped me and felt something wet and hairy.

I looked at my hand and saw gray strands of hair with brown clots and a funky smell.

I took a big whiff and moaned out loud then stuck it own my pants.


I got to the oyster sectoin and looked up oysters.

I read that oyster's penises are bigger than the oyster themselves.

I wish my dick was bigger than me.

Then I'd be able to show daddy how it feels when he shows off around me in the house, park, mall, and church.

Alluvusudden I looked at the penis.

I was amazed by the penis.

I wanted to reach my hand into the book and just caress the penis.

I wanted to feel the wet fluids coming out of the penis that reminds me of tropical punch koolaid.

I took out my tongue and just slid it on the oysters penis.

I actually tasted something.

It tasted like boogers.

My boogers.

I quickly took my own penis out and shoved it through the pages and was screaming out hard and loud.

"ZOMG, OYSTER, YOU FEEL SO GOOD! ZOMG!!!"


I was about to make ranch sauce the librarian came outwith her hand in her pants and stared at me.

"WHAT IS YOU DOIN ANDY"

she caught me with my pants, socks, shoes, shirt, and boxers off, with a full erection penetrating through the hard cover book.

I turned around facing her.

"I CAN EXPLAIN MS. FITCH!"

then I shot my ranch sauce and it went up into her mouth.

I was like, "OMFG NO MRS FITCH!"

I took the book out and had a bazillion papercuts all over my fucking dick.

"OMFG, I JUST GAVE MY PENIS PAIN WITHOUT THE INTENTION OF DOING IT!!"

Mrs. Fitch fell on the ground first and then I laid on top of her with my bleeding penis all over her coochie area.

That entire week everyone stayed away from be because they said im HIV positive for popping mrs. fitch's cherry and shooting my load in her mouth.


No comments: