Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The flirting janitor

That italian janitor pete's been eye balling me lately.

He always tries to go clean hallways that I go to just to sneak a peek at me.

I feel so disturbed.

But loved at the same time.

He looks so romantic.

With his bushy white mustache and his centipede brown unibrows that just fits well with his hairy chest, with strands of hair piercing through the woven threads of his shirt.

He just screams abercrombie boy models.

He even goes as far to sneak a peek at me in the locker rooms when I took Gym Class.

Sometimes when I notice him I strip slowly for him in the way that I saw mother did when I accidently opened the door to the garage and she was surrounded by a crowd of truck drivers.

I can tell he was pleased.

One day though he actually came up to talk to me.

My heart was pounding when he did.

He must have alot of confidence if he came up to me to make the first move.

I kind of giggled and stuff. I hear guys are into that.

He said to me

MAMA MIA, YOUSA PRITTY LADY.

I was confused.

I said excuse me?

He said

YOUSA HEARDA MIA. I'DA STICKA BONA INYOU POOOOOOOOOOSY.

I was apalled.

To think that he thought I was a female.

I cried and ran into the boys bathroom for comfort.

I sat on the stall where everyone contracts hepititis K in.

I didn't care because I already had hepititis M to V.

He busted open my stall with his super cool janitor keys and says to me

EY PRETTY GURLA. WATCHU DOINA IN DA BOYSA BATHROOMA?

I told him that I was a male and he was mistaken.

He got mad.

He got very mad.

He told me

SOS I JERKDA OFF TA YA LITTLE BOYO ASSA WHENSA YOUSA BRUSHIN YER TEETHA?

Oh god he's a stalker.

I cross my fingernails for a happy ending.

He then started eating a mushroom and jumped on top of me and I squished down.

The ending wasn't so happy.

No comments: